Saturday, November 18, 2006

busy weekend

This weekend will be filled with two seperate photo shoots, painting, meeting with buyers, painting more, buying canvas for truck wars orders, making love to sweet Vigo, recording my first ever full session with a band that I'm not in... Low Red Land.

SO. I'll take it easy today on the blogging and just give you a random thoughts post.

Jennifer Aniston? Dude. Same jaw as Powdered Toast Man.






Does that mean I wouldn't let her rub her bare ass on my face? No. Just saying.

Loud eaters. If you smack and nose breathe all loud while you eat you should be dragged into the library of a university and tazed repeatedly.

Dickhead jock bullies in highschool growing up to become security guards at Universities: Bad.

Dickhead jock bullies in highschool growing up to become state troopers: Worst thing ever.

Enjoy the weekend.

Mine's busy but I'm going to enjoy it.

2 Comments:

Blogger e$ said...

the sound of another person chewing makes me want to claw my oen face off.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you. missed. a. day.

!!!!!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home