Tuesday, November 21, 2006

South Dakota

According to my sweet ass map of dots on Google Analytics, South Dakota is the only state that someone hasn't seen my site from.

Anyone got a guy?

Someone tell me "Hold on. I got a guy in South Dakota."

Then tell him to hit me up.

I have admit, the only reason I have so many dots is because my site was linked on fussy.org.

Eden was nice enough to put a link to my turkey painting on her site. My numbers spiked to a scary number and it's cool as hell. I know it's gonna be short lived so I'm relishing it while I can. The map of the U.S. looks like the underside of a Nestle crunch bar.

DOTS.

But I want that damn South Dakota.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because I know what it means to be obsessed (though not with South Dakota): What about commenting on an SD blog? When the person clicks back to find out who the eff you are, there's your SD dot.

Rock on with your bad self.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Yes, I'm totally mortified that my mind works this way.)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

You are a genius.

This is like the time I had a motorcycle i was trying to sell in the front yard for months without a for sale sign on it.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Noelle said...

Thanks to fussy linking to your blog, I now know about Google anaylitcs, and my life is in a tizzy. The search terms people use to find me! The foreign countries! The originating websites!

During the blackout of 2004, my friends and I were desperately searching for a portable radio, until 30 minutes later when we finally realized we could listen in the car.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you remembered Delaware. I don't know anyone from Delaware. If you have Delaware, then you can consider yourself Cosmopolitian. With a capital C.And, most likely spelled wrong.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Hooker said...

I had a friend who lived in Delaware years ago. We stayed with him on tour once.

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an artist from South Dakota now living in California and my screenwriter son won your turkey painting for his blog. So . . . that's worth a So. Dak. dot. Great Turkey painting by the way.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home