Monday, December 04, 2006

Weekend recap

Saturday night my roomate and I were talking about Monday mornings in our offices.

Most coworkers are like...

"How was the weekend?"

"Oh it was good. Me and the lady went to an improv comedy show. We hadn't had a wild night out like that in months!"

"Did you catch Saturday night live? It was actually hilarious for once"

"Oh heavens no. I was asleep by 8 after I cooked myself some hamburger helper stroganoff."



And when asked how the weekend was we have to bite our tongues and say "hmmm. It. It was fine. Low key."

That's my go-to lie. "Low Key"

This weekend was low key though. Friday was a relaxed night. Got out early. Went home and quietly worked on paintings.

Saturday I took the motorcycle up to 80's cover band practice and then headed home and picked up groceries for dinner.

Then I hit up the art store for canvas and finished Vigo.

Then I put on black leather pants and in the 35 degree climate, shirtlessly hung upside down from a rafter 13 feet off the ground in the saloon we have next to the house for a video the 80's cover band is going to use at our shows on Wednesday and Saturday.

Then I videotaped two girls wearing next to nothing with a guy on our pool table. Same purpose. Not a personal video library thing.

Sunday I painted all day alongside my roomate who was dressed like Batman the entire evening in our office.

No real crazy moments. But I still muttered "low key" when I got in here hours ago.


Rock on, weekend warriors.

ALL FIRED UP

Hooker Media

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sunday I painted all day alongside my roomate who was dressed like Batman the entire evening in our office."

ha!

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home