Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wonderful

Last night was great. I saw people I haven't seen in over a year, I met new people, I hung with old friends, the vibe was cool, I didn't pass out, the food was good, everyone dug the art as far as I could tell....etc.

A sincere thank you to everyone who showed up and even to those of you who entertained the thought but never made it out. It was a Tuesday afterall, and who the hell goes out on a Tuesday?

The website is due for updates and I'll be working on them soon. I have three shows to play this week between my real band and my 80's cover band so I'm still feeling the heat.

Anyone waiting for their commissions, know this: I'm working my ass off to get them to you before Christmas. Here's one I finished last night:



Karen, I hope you like it.

Tonight I'm busting out of work and heading to the Sports Depot in Allston to rock the panties off a bunch of Girls. Bartender girls, college girls, suicide girls, fat girls, thin girls...etc.

All Fired Up


Rejoice. For it is only Wednesday.

www.hookermedia.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

karen's lucky, that painting rules.

the ahht show was wicked nice, kehd.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home