Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Runnin with the devil

That title doesn't really have any meaning. It's just the song I'm listening to while posting this entry.

Well where do we start?

The weather is ridiculously nice. I should be riding right now before I have to go into the hell that is my office. But NO... I have to work on paintings. I paint on this beautiful day completely without remorse or bitterness. I really had a strong desire to paint since I was away for the weekend and since I checked out some Alex Ross books that my roomate bought.

Alex is an incredible painter who works primarily for comic book titles using watercolor gouache.



Today I finished the Geisha. Unless you want anything added/taken out, Lili. Email me. Let me know.



I also started a new commission for a dude named Matt that lives the next town over from me. He and his brother restored a badass '32 Ford and I'm going to render it for him in sweet sweet oil paint.



Here's the canvas so far. It's going to be very layered and each process is going to possibly be none-to-exciting to look at for you until times comes to put the car on last.



Look at this goddam thing.

Ok now time to clean the brushes and hopefully do a little bit of riding.

www.hookermedia.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home