Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Triumphant

I have no news or stories today.

I'm thinking of switching to a Triumph motorcycle. That's about all.

Maybe a Bonneville America.



Or maybe a Thruxton.



I like the looks. I love the power they have.

Only thing I don't like is the quiet purring pipes. I'm a firm believer that loud pipes save lives (and scare the shit out of would-be jaywalkers). I love going into a tunnel and lighting it up to hear the obnoxiousness of my bike. I'm an American after all.


Caity, here's the progress for today. It's slow going on city scapes. Hi, Matt and any other lurkers that Caity might have brought over who are too lurkerish to comment.



www.hookermedia.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see something seriously missing from both of those bikes.

The first one is better, but without a place for my ass they're both no gos, sir.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

your ass belongs on a moped of your own.

i'm a rocker.

2:46 PM  
Blogger To Be Announced said...

It looks great! I now totally love the idea that it's going to be nothing like anything anyone else has.

Glad you called Matt out... LURKER!

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I got called out for lurking, and I have no opinion on motorcycling, I'll just say that I appreciate your Mammy Two-Shoes reference from yesterday.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home