Monday, April 09, 2007

Art show time

This Friday I'll be having another art show opening party at the Red Dot.



Come out and see some new paintings of mine as well as tons of other cool stuff from the artists listed above.


Weekend was good. Friday I went to a bar for the first time since ... hell I can't remember. I lasted for one shot (which was more like a half cup) of Jameson and one Guinness. Age has waned me drinking capacity. Probably for the better.

Saturday I took the bike out without the full face helmet. My eyes felt as though someone held a vacuum attachment to them for ten seconds afterwards. Although it was sunny and is right now and has been for several days, the temperature hasn't broken 40 degrees. Alright, dude it's April. I know you're New England and you're an asshole, but seriously. Enough.

Sunday I took the bike (like a stubborn moron) an hour down to Cape Cod to my grandparents' house. The ride down was fine. Couple coffee stops and I made it alright. The ride back was crap. Traffic. Colder. Sitting on a needle that could easily thread the rows of crappy traffic, but I held off and didn't drive like a dick.

Well I'm off to finish up paintings and start on new commissions. Stay tuned. Hope to see you Friday.

www.hookermedia.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home