Tuesday, October 17, 2006

short, sweet, crippled

so i haven't busted into the vicodin stash. and i can sort of type with both hands now. ah. see? you wouldn't have known without me telling you this... when i just typed "hands" it came across as "nads". i figured i'd let you know that i'm still not even 70% of what i used to be. and if i could type wtih both nads i wouldn't be stuck at this boring white guy office job. i'd be taking my qwerty ballbag act on the road.

anyways, it'll be a few more days before i can even pull my own fly down, so don't expect the usual riveting drivel. driveting. yeah i know you're heartbroken.




see you guys thursday.

4 Comments:

Blogger e$ said...

When I was 23, I slipped on some ice and broke both my wrists. I couldn't dress myself for a month. The point of which is to say that zippers are a bitch, and I feel your pain.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Hooker said...

whoa.

your situation > mine.


I'll quit whining.

11:30 AM  
Blogger e$ said...

hey, can i have your vicodin, if you don't want it?

12:49 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

fuck that, buddy.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home