Sunday, November 05, 2006

Matador

I have these odd hankerings for odd clothing every so often. For whatever reason I think I'll actually look awesome in certain things like kilts, matador suits, samurai armor, even though I can't even make a pair of Levi's work for me. I'm close to if not 6'4" and I weigh about... 120. No I really weigh about 165, but still, I may as well weigh 120.

As you may have guessed I have no ass, no shoulders, no nothing.

Remember that old Polly-O string cheese commercial? Kids order a pizza with no sauce, no crust, no nothin... That old dude was like "Nuttin?"



That's what happened in the little pizza place inside my DNA. What the fuck am I even talking about anymore? Oh yeah... odd clothing.

No ass and no shoulders is death for anyone who wants to look totally boss regardless of the outfit. Still, I go through phases where I pine after different shit like the above mentioned outfits, thinking I'll look totally boss, further proving the fact that I'm a horses' ass.

Around my birthday that just past (9/11/80. ... '01 was my 21st bday.) I was obsessed with getting a kilt. That didn't happen. A while back I was looking for a matador suit to go with my cover band persona, Santino Santiago. I couldn't find shit. Then randomly the other night I googled image searched the word "suit" and found an awesome page.

Someone give me a grand.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shanna MK said...

...that is more sparkle, color and shine than I could ever handle.

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I go back to Scotland in the spring, I promise to bring you back a kilt (a cheap one, mind you, but a kilt just the same).

9:43 AM  
Blogger Hooker said...

YES

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could get on of those suits and sing "Take A Bow" with Jenny at karaoke.

That's the one with the matador right?

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home