Tuesday, November 07, 2006

We made ink!

INK!

You may remember a few weeks ago I blogged about the bachelorette living in the $0.4 million dollar closet of an apartment across the way from my boring white guy office job.

If not, here you go.

Well today a friend of mine sent me this article in the Boston Globe.

The other two knucklenuts I work with on second shift cackled when I showed them their quotes in the article. Joyous idiocy fills our vapid soul holes.


I'm tired. Almost to the point of hallucinating. But that's alright because last night we played to a packed house in Portland, Maine while opening for the mighty GOATWHORE.

What's a Goatwhore? A question that gets asked often.

The best was when I wore a Goatwhore shirt emblazoned with pentagrams and various satanica to a kareoke bar in Abington MA. I frightened a group of 60 year old women as I walked past them towards the stage. "MY GOD. WHAT'S A... GOAT HOOWAH?" Then I sang my smoothest rendition of "Georgia on My Mind" and melted all their crusty old heart sacs.


The show ruled. Goatwhore ruled. Sleeping on a kitchen floor in my jacket next to a cat dish for four hours before driving back to Boston did not rule... BUT ... it's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll.

This weekend we're playing with the also-mighty HIRAX at the Middle East downstairs in Cambridge. Sunday November 12th.

Random Acts of Violence

Blow the dust off those old spiked gauntlets and clutch invisible grapefruits with the rest of the black-clad mob.




Lastly....I know I keep talking about prints, but they keep getting side tracked.


SOON. I promise. I know you're all reluctantly jamming your wallets back into your pockets with a big harumph and I'm sorry. SOON PRINTS OF MY ART WILL BE AVAILABLE.

I'M TIRED AS HELL AND I JUST GOT TO WORK. PEACE OUT.

7 Comments:

Blogger banjeroo said...

"melted all their crusty old heart sacs"

holy shit. thank god for nablopomo and fussy organizing all this or I'd never have read that.

that totally took the edge off tuesday. thanks.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad people actually came out for the show last night.

How was the place?

5:34 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

Good. You would have dug it.

5:54 PM  
Blogger jayniek said...

where in portland?

7:11 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

The Big Easy.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, I love that you've hit the big time, boy-o! Nice Globe mention. :)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I am still wondering if you guys tried a universal remote on her! HA!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home