Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fuck you, new blogger

Quit making me sign in twice. Remember me when I click "remember me"

Goddamit.

Anyways. Here are a few things I've learned in the past 24 hours.

If you eat a salad for dinner it needs to be big since it's a just salad.

Asian rub panfried chicken, red chard, broccoli, croutons and avocado will do nicely.

If you eat this concoction out of a large mixing bowl a few hours before going to bed you will, upon lying down for sleep, wake yourself up with a seven-second foghorn of ass.

If you roll over and absent-mindedly readjust your blankets, you will unleash the contents of the Arc of the covenant from underneath your covers.

And this will happen.

You will not be able to fall asleep for another fifteen minutes.

Also...

UPS is expensive.

It may not be smart taking a motorcycle to work on a night that will probably dip to the low 30's, but it sure is fun.

Showering, packing and ironing are overrated.

I eat like a bear. Not volume wise, but in regards to how I'd rather let stuff sit for a while before eating it. I can eat twice as much reheated pasta as I can fresh pasta at a restaurant table.

Cereal must be semi-soft.

Bananas must be near-fruit fly stage.

Alright that's enough.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lewis said...

No time for love Dr. Jones...

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

semi-soft cereal?
no. sorry. you are wrong.

but UPS is expensive. horribly so.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

yeah like leave it for a few minutes.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Noelle said...

I take it personally when blogger doesn't remember me. Like when an aquaintence forgets your name at a coctail party.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home