Friday, February 23, 2007

Heading to church

Friday. Sort of.

I may have to work both days this weekend. Whatever. We'll see. That Loverboy joke yesterday came back to bite me in the ass.

I got an idea last night for a plan for the next four months or so. I want to have a series of paintings with a common theme to show to galleries and the like. I need everything to be A-list stuff. I plan on nearly going insane trying to execute this plan.

As I mentioned in an entry a while back I don't have a passport. I have a healthy wanderlust and no passport. A sad state. The painting of Taipei.... which I'm told is actually not Taipei but Kaohsiung.... is the first of a series I'll be doing of faraway lands. I started a new one last night. I just have the sketch and some base colors on right now. This is barely 2 hours old.



I have a romantic thought about what Spain is like. I'm starting on this painting of the Barcelona Cathedral with that romantic spirit in mind.



Doesn't look like shit now, but give me some time. Check back for updates on this and Kaohsiung.


Happy weekend.

www.hookermedia.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home