Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday

With the weekend approaching I'm curious as to how I'm going to fill my time. Saturday with any luck I'll head to an indoor climbing wall with my brother and then over to the Red Dot gallery so he can see my newest paintings in person. Hopefully he won't, as he always does, get too banged up with his buddies on Friday night to move on Saturday. We'll see. Oh very young, what were you drinking this time?

I've been getting up early this week and getting back to exercising after last weeks stomach virus debacle. I've also put some quality time into Taipei. Here's the progress....




What's everyone doing for the weekend?



I hope you're not working. Hyuck.

Sidenote: As goofy as his band was...how incredible is Mike Reno's voice?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the painting is coming along fantastically.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Hooker said...

thanks man

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i ended up getting that same horrific stomach virus last weekend. me, my dad and my brother all got it from my sister and sam. my mom and andy were the only ones to escape.
that painting is really incredible, by the way.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Awesome painting.

And that bar i was talking about...shhhhh....good grief, the ultimate crap bar with the best 80s night ever....Beachcomber.

Don't ask how I found that place. But you will find people in there who have never left the 80s and that's SOMETHING!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home