Monday, February 26, 2007

Snow like whoa

Last night was a really nice night for a stroll. I walked the mile or so from the tattoo shop to the T and slowed my pace a bit because of the pleasant crispy night. This morning I wake up to snow everywhere. Still coming down. Should be a nice sloshy walk to and from the T today. Just when I thought winter was on it's way out.

Where's my motorcycle dammit?

One odd thing that happened last night while on the train...

As anyone who's ridden a subway knows, the announcer guy usually just comes on and grumbles whatever stop is next once the doors close and the train starts rolling. Last night after a stop in south Boston the dude gets on the system accidentally and tells the driver "Tom ... a kid just spit at me!"

I've wanted to slap announcers before while they poke their head out of the window to make sure no one gets closed in the doors, but spitting at one?

I just realized how idiotic that sentence is. Love slap. Not malicious. You know.

Worked on a few commissions last night. The blue one will eventually be a painting of Elvis Costello. The bird crest is something I designed for my friend Peet's band.





www.hookermedia.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my friend ray got punched by some kid while he was sticking his head out the window. he wasn't expecting it, so the kid got him pretty bad. he doesn't drive trains anymore... now he's a chief inspector.

that bird has great talons

1:36 PM  
Blogger banjeroo said...

My second blog entry ever was about EC: http://tinyurl.com/2uxtet

Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home