Monday, March 26, 2007

Narcoleptic Disco

Lately I've been feeling similar to how I often felt in the last few months of senior year in highschool.

Back in those days, nearly ten years ago... jeez... I'd get up, go to school, get home around 2:45... get back on the train by 3:15 and then work, in the same office I'm sitting in right now... jeez... until 8 pm, then do it all over again the next day.

Most of the day I'd feel as though I had a slight pressure weighing down my brain pan. A drowsy, inviting hum that beckoned me to drift off to sleep. Sometimes I'd take a 20 minute nap after work and I'd wake up confused with ever-so-echoed hearing that lasted a few minutes.

That constant nap feeling is back and I can't stand it.

When I step back and take note of my schedule, it seems like a lot. However, I'm still working in this office. Still.

I'll spare you the weekly itinerary, but this stupid tiredness makes me wonder, should I take one day off a week? A day where I sit and do jack shit?

My 20's are running out. Jack Shit'll wait.

If anyone needs me I'll be using my desk as a pillow for 20 minutes.

Here's the progress on the Paris painting...

24 hours ago



12 hours ago



and...Taylor Hanson. Zac Hanson. Sorry.




www.hookermedia.com

3 Comments:

Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

I get you on the tiredness thing. It has to be the weather. This cracked out Daylight Savings time messed me all up.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Hooker said...

Hopefully it's the weather. Or time. Or whatever. I just refuse to believe it's from painting or whatever unstrenuous activity I'm doing most of the time.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

LOVE IT!! I am psyched about all the updates. I feel like i am waiting to adopt a baby. A baby that will hang on my living room wall.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home