Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Overtime

I haven't had overtime in quite some time. Business here at the boring white guy office job has been slow as hell lately. Tonight we had a client in here tearing the hell out of their documents and the might overtime horn was blown when the end of second shift crept near. I was fine with staying because I'm not doing shit tonight and could use the extra money.

It's 1:15 am. And the work has pretty much subsided. But I'm still at work. Why? Rain. Lots of fucking rain. I have my laptop with me tonight, and didn't wear a full face helmet because it was gorgeous out when I left for work. Thanks, New England. Way to be a dick. I have to remember. Always always check the forecast. So hopefully I'll be leaving sometime soon. My eyes are getting itchy. It's time for sleep.

While I'm here I'll continue working on my website, which is going along quite well thank god. Any ideas for domain name?

I don't really think matthooker.com is right. I don't like the idea of using my name straight up. It's kind of... I don't know. It doesn't sit right with me. Actually... I think it's taken. there was a guy named Matt Hooker who ran for president in the last election. Oh well. I'm thinking something odd like www.iamhooker.com

Ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home