Thursday, December 28, 2006

Finally some website updates

Well as I said before I've been slacking on many things. I'm trying to right the wrongs here. I put up some of the recent pieces I've finished and, more importantly, updated the navigation on the Oils and Acrylics page.

Yesterday I mentioned to Jenny that I was thinking of throwing some thumbnails on my site per request of more than a handful of faithful viewers. She being smarter than me and more web-savy, guided me to the website I needed to make the slick flash files that you'll see when you kindly click the link to my art site.


Hooker Media

After the new year I'll be working on the commissions that are slowly rolling in post x-mas.

Another thing I'm looking into is a mailing list.

If you'd like to receive updates via-email please drop me a line at matt AT hookermedia DOT com with the subject "mailing list".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUY ME LUNCH.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Year of Our Lord. is that sold?

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home