Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dig this

I just got an email from Boston's Weekly Dig telling me that my painting "1793" will be featured in the magazine's "Dig This" section tomorrow!

Here's the Dig's website.

www.weeklydig.com

I'll post a link to the article and most likely scan the paper version and post it as well because I am a dork who gets way too excited about stuff like this.

Watch out.

In the ongoing saga of Taipei, here's the latest progress after an early day of work today.



www.hookermedia.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats, asshole.

you should BUY ME LUNCH for having you paint it for me. I am brilliant. Maybe even BEST WOMAN.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

best woman.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEST woman. BEst womAN. best WOman. best woMAN....BEAST WOMAN! ... I give up.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the two of you so much right now.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but tacky .... i love you. :(

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home