Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dug it *updated

I just picked up a copy of the Weekly Dig Issue Feb 28-March 3... and sure enough, spanning across pages 22 - 23 is a huge print of "1793".

Proud of me? Aww man, go hang it on your fridge. Weeeeee.

Mom, I promise I'll mail you a copy or four. Keep on me about it.

www.hookermedia.com

The weather is lovely today. T-shirt weather. High 40's. Sunny.

And we're supposed to get slammed with snow this weekend.

No really. Where the hell is my motorcycle?

*Here's my friend Rog rubbing the print on himself excitedly.



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that you're going big time. and i love that painting... it's one of my favorites.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

hahaha "big time"

baby steps, man.

6:28 PM  
Blogger e$ said...

I'm digging it. I'm digging the hooker original that I have in my very own home even more, though.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Congrats!!! If I could pick up a copy of that magazine paper thing, I would.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Lewis said...

Congrats Matt. Maybe the next one will be mine...heh

1:19 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Congrats, Hooker!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home