Monday, March 19, 2007

YES!

Goddam. The hits keep coming. I keep jumping back to the top of this post to update while I'm typing.

Real quick...I just put my headphones back on at work and Badlands is playing on the internet radio station I listen to. I think I'm the only person who still loves Badlands. They were a short lived band in the early 90's comprised of guys who went on to or came from bigger bands. Eric Singer, drummer of KISS. Jake E. Lee, Ozzy's guitarist for a while.

GAH! Speaking of Jake, "Shot in the Dark" just came on!

I got an email tonight from a name I didn't recognize. Turns out it was from someone at Juxtapoz Magazine.

If you're not familiar with Juxtapoz, it's an art magazine that caters to people who are not into shi-shi "highbrow" art. I've been an avid reader for years and I'm a featured artist this week on their website!!

SCROLL DOWN A LITTLE BIT

Juxtapoz was created by Robert Williams, probably best known as the guy who painted this:



I'm so psyched. This is a much-needed boost after the shit weekend I had.

www.hookermedia.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Counsel Langley said...

juxtapose. oh man that's cool.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats, fantastic charles. you are so fantastic.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo! you're like mista magazine lately! awesome!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Noelle said...

Congrats! That was my first "parental advisory" album! (although I think I bought it on cassette.)

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty sweet.



People really love those "Truck Wars".

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home