Tuesday, March 13, 2007

BACK

Goddam it's been a week since I last blogged. I know everyone has been biting their nails, glued to their monitors for my triumphant return.

Frrrrrrrrrrt.


Well I'm back, and I have actual content. First, just to get it out of the way, here is my favorite picture of the month...



Ok. That's done.

Now, here's the weekend progress I made on the Barcelona Cathedral painting. I had intentions of going to bed early on Friday night after work but I was up till 3 and up again at 8:30 working on this piece. It's finally starting to get interesting.



I have prints available on my website for both the newly finished Elvis Costello painting and the dearly departed Big Bird & Bert, which was recently sold to Ulli

Go check out the finished Elvis and maybe pick up a print if you want.

www.hookermedia.com



Tomorrow I'll be back with photos from the South End art loft party that I had pieces hanging in this past Saturday.

Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we were.nailbiting. in fact, i was kind of sort of hoping you got sick again, so i could laugh that hard once more.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Noelle said...

Thank goodness you're back. Pictures of horrified tortuouses were sorely missing from my week.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

sorry no poo stories. i'm fit as a fiddle for now.

hahaha. he's not horrified. or a tortoise. he's laughing at a joke I told him. and he's my friend Snapsnap.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home