Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ong Bak - Donkey Fist Rap

Last year I read about some movie called Ong Bak - Muay Thai Warrior starring a dude named Tony Jaa, a martial artist who prided himself in never using wires for aerial stunts. This was on my way into work. I picked up a Metro off the floor of the train and saw a little sidebar blurb on the movie.

For some odd reason I went to see it after work by myself later on that night. I go to the movies maybe once, twice a year. Friends always find it odd when I turn down offers to go see awesome movies with them and there I was by myself near Boston Common watching sweaty Thai people squawk, florp and fleep their odd language while kicking eachother's asses.

All in all the movie was meh. Cool stunts, but I'd rather watch Tony Jaa do his thing in some sort of competition rather than a crappy movie.

So today I went to youtube and watched some videos of just that.

Then things went sour.



This made Jipjep, Thai goddess of music weep a river of warm tears from her trunk.

It sort of reminds me of a video I was obsessed with a few months ago:

Criminal G!



I love his dietchpossition. Such shwaggurtz. Such bollzen.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my blog might have been too girlie today, but yours.....w.t.f.

9:48 PM  
Blogger jayniek said...

why did lion get T&A snippets during his section?
He was only 40 pounds.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. just wow. i usually read this on an RSS reader (I'm into google reader these days) and this post was 15% coherent. So I click in, see the embedded vids and it's up at about 85% coherent. 15% more Hooker. 15% more.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could just forget the kung fu and watch this-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA>

12:41 AM  
Blogger Hooker said...

i couldn't get that to work.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This should be the one, copy and paste it into your address bar.If you haven't seen it, it is worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home