Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tai chi, chai tea....etc.

Anyone ever tried Tai Chi? Learning from books and dvd's is rough. I wish someone would get it right and film themselves from behind. I'm starting to get it though.

Qigong, a cousin of tai chi, is really really simple if you break it down to individual exercises but putting them together makes my head explode.

Oh yeah, happy new years. I played a show on NYE. What did everyone do?



Two hours worth of 80's covers. I never want to learn another cover song again.

The show was a really good time though.

Anyone have any new years resolutions? Me neither. Cept maybe take a tai chi class from a live human.

New Paintings Here

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's up, light saber penis?

11:55 AM  
Blogger To Be Announced said...

Happy New Year!

Interesting (and by interesting I mean a little scary) picture. :)

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, seriously, what's that beacon of light coming from your pants?h

7:28 AM  
Blogger Hooker said...

It's the bass player's strap. It had some sort of reflective strip on it.

That and I have an angler fish antenna penis.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new years was super fun. well done buddy. and i will leave you with this - "you remind me of magneto" "huh?".

danielle

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, I've taken Tai chi. It's great for concentration and balance. Trouble is, you have to really make yourself slow down to do it. I tend to get impatient and want to pick up the pace, but that's not the point of Tai chi.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is this really you then?

Cool hair.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

yeah that's really me.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home