Monday, January 22, 2007

My first gallery show!

The Lower Mills section Dorchester, MA is a pretty cool area.



See?

Friday, February 2nd I'll be showing brand new paintings there. It's not a solo show, of course. There are other artists, and wine, and cheese, and probably at least one dude wearing a beret. I'm excited though. They emailed me a few weeks ago and I got to work right away on new pieces. It's a nice thing to work towards. If anyone wants to come down for the opening night I'd love to hang out with you. Hope to see you there. I'll be reminding people about it from now until show time.

Here's a flyer:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i've been wanting to check that place out! are you guys selling too or just showing?

10:09 AM  
Blogger Hooker said...

stuff'l be for sale.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you wearing a shirt?

3:48 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

yes. two at the moment.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, that photo you posted is the old Bakers Chocolate factory, isn't it? I could be wrong, but my grandmother used to work there so my house is covered in old photos of it. I'm pretty sure that's it. Say hi to my grandma's ghost for me.

danielle

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was danielle - dink. just to clarify.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home