Friday, January 12, 2007

New landscape, new photo of me.



I hope everyone likes it.

I also hope everyone likes my new blouse. Father Christmas brought it for me.


I'm off to NYC this weekend. Just a random trip.

Quick news: I have a show coming up on February 2nd. It's a Friday. I'll give you full details next week. Excited.

I'm going to finally get off my ass with prints soon.

You should check out David Stoupakis.

I saw his stuff in Juxtapoz magazine this month and it took a while to realize but a friend of mine had a couple huge paintings of his in her house years ago. Very cool seeing them without having to push through a crowd at a gallery. He's from the area and it's a small world.

I'm off to Somerville to finally let my motorcycle hibernate for the winter. I'll miss you, Admiral.



In happier days.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bye admiral :(

i suppose the silver lining is that girlie helmets are probably cheap in the off season ....

1:02 PM  
Blogger Lewis said...

nice new glasses hooker

3:36 PM  
Blogger Hit the Hiss! said...

Well, I'm glad I could break your chain of boredom. Have fun in NYC.

12:20 PM  
Blogger banjeroo said...

those are very pretty mountains you have painted. also, an excellent demonstration of your grasp on scale and perspective. that one large tree in the foreground really gives me a sense of the long-range distance and depth of the landscape. also, the stache-n-soulpatch combo is a super classy look for you and helps thin out your face somehow. hot.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You call this pose "happy"? Ya look abit pissed to me.

In any case, the triptych is really fine....beautiful.

Cheers.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You`re hotlinking the photograph of a german watercolor artist with one of his artworks. Sorry but you disregard the copyright. This can be expensive for you and the webmaster of this page!
The origin is from http://www.aquarelle-malen.de/portrait_udo_braun.htm and on the page is an copyright remark.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home