Thursday, February 01, 2007

Heat's out

Got home last night long after everyone was already asleep. I took my boots off and walked through the house. Almost immediately I thought to myself "hmm. it's chilly in here. I wonder.." and then my fear was realized. I walked into the living room and saw a space heater next to the lay z boy.

I'm hearing talk of tons of snow tomorrow. I hope it doesn't deter anyone from coming down to the Red Dot gallery. We'll see.

I also hope it doesn't deter me from getting over to Harper's Ferry after the art reception to see Winger play. Lame you say? Yes Winger gets a bad rap. Mainly because of this guy...



But this is Winger with the original lineup. With Reb Beach playing guitar. And say what you will about the lameness of Winger as a whole, but Reb Beach is a monstrous guitar player and I'll gladly sit through Kip Winger's pirouettes and hip grinding to see Reb play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home