Friday, January 26, 2007

New trucks

It's getting down to the wire. I have to finish everything within 24 or so hours or I can't hang it this weekend. The opening is one week away and I told the gallery I'd have my pieces ready this weekend. Last night my friends Dave and Suzanne came by after I got out of work and picked up their triptych. We caught up a bit, reminisced about highschool... it was a good time. After they took off I started finishing the latest Truck Wars installment. Working till 3 a.m. Resumed at 9 a.m. Here's a sneak peak of it....



If you want to see it in person, you can starting next Friday at the Red Dot Gallery in Lower Mills.

You know the deal by now right?

Have a good weekend, everyone. Try to keep warm. I have a feeling when I go outside today my nose is going to fall off and shatter on the ground.

3 Comments:

Blogger banjeroo said...

NICE TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so cold here today that when I made my toast this morning I put my face over the toast slots to feel th heat radiating up on my cheeks. I pretended I was on a beach, (not standing on cold linoleum in two layers of wooly socks leaning over a kitchen appliance).

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mustache iced over by the time I got to the end of my street today.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The condensation on the inside of my windows turned to ice. Also, the triptych is on the wall. Hanging three canvasas so they're level and equally spaced was a pain in my frozen ass. I'll send pics later today.

Davey D

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home